Saturday, August 14, 2010

Youtube: Veda.

So if you weren't aware, this year many youtubers have taken on a month to attempt to vlog every day in that month. Many people attempted VEDA, or vlog every day in April. Now that August has rolled around again, people are taking a stab at this VEDA business, due to it's popularity before.

Vlog Every Day in August has caused me to explain the name almost every day that I have embarked on the journey. I have completed all my videos up to this point, and I don't see my self falling behind, even though I started 2 days late.

The only issue I personally have against this thing is something that I have been questioning since last year. Do people want to see a new video in their inbox every day? The amount of views on my videos is not even a 1/3rd of my subscriber count, which is fairly discouraging to those who intend on putting in a lot of work to do a video every day.

So to those daily vloggers out there, I tip my hat off to you.

Todays vlog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeMIiPBjhF8

No comments:

Post a Comment