Friday, August 20, 2010

Doodley.

The other day I made a blog post urging you to go vote for me, if you hadn't already, in a contest to win an underwater camera. And I won the underwater camera! I don't know when I am going to get it (people keep asking) but I am thankful I won. And I'd like to thank a few people who helped me by voting and sending around the link with a frantic "Can you comment unicycle?!"

Geoffry goes BOOM!

This is actually the 3rd door broken by Christina.
What a pretty ginger/Kaitlyn.
Lee does NOT chase Leprechauns!
Momma Brown made a youtube just to vote. :)
Nicole's hair is too pretty to doodle.
Hes postman Pat! ..And his name is Owen?
Pat is secretly Austin Powers.
Sam will kill your main character.
Timmy Boyle! Daring to dream!
I know there was a lot more people who helped me but there was too many to keep track. If you are personally offended that you didn't get one, I will doodle you a drawing and add you to this post.

Thank you so much everyone. Without your support this would have never been made possible

6 comments:

  1. That Timmy Boyle is one sophisticated dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. He sure does look like one sophisticated dude. And Lee, I feel like they are in your closet. I feel that way because I can feel them in your closet. -Shifty eyes- Don't go for your coats anytime soon. Unless you bring snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. xD This was amazing. And if your wondering about my username, it was just an awesome childrens cartoon when I was growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owen, I totally watched Post Man Pat. But you could have changed it to post man Owen. You better have a black and white cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm talking to you about this post now.

    I'm glad to know I have a mojo, and a gun.

    ~ Pat

    ReplyDelete