Saturday, August 21, 2010

Stupid Sickness.

Now the issue I have with being sick, isn't the problem of being sick. It's the problem of the people who live in my house, and them deciding if I am really sick or not. But if I use the title 'Stupid People' I'd have a lot of blog posts titled 'stupid people'.

Now since I have been blessed with my laptop (and by blessed I mean I worked hard for a summer and bought it my self) I spend sick days in bed, surfing the web in my lap and being snuggled by my sheets. But since thats generally what I do anyways, that isn't being sick to my family members.

This is pretty accurate. 
Also, why is my waste basket always miles away from my arm span from my bed. It seems not fair and unnatural. I know I can move it, but it alway migrates back to where I don't want it.

Back to my rant. Unless I am oozing out of my ears/nose they don't believe I am sick the moment I can stand up.
This is a historical re-doodlement.
When I am sick I feel as if my parents are trying to make me do things I wouldn't do while I am well, to just try and prove I am faking so I don't have to finish cleaning. You'd think they'd give me more credit. If I didn't want to do something, I wouldn't fake a 'tummy ache'. I'm a dancer; I could fake a bad back.

3 comments: