Monday, August 16, 2010

Stupid Head Phones.

If there is anything in this world that I am prone to destroying, it is no doubt head phones. I wear them, destroy them, can only hear out of one ear, go out and buy another pair. Its a terrible cycle.
Stupid head phones cycle.
Well, actually I bite on my head phones, and use them in for my laptop in bed. So it's probably more like this. 
What I actually do to my head phones.

I believe it's time they made a set of head phones that cannot break at the part where the wire meets the connector. Would it be too hard too consider that while making it? I have considered buying sections of PVC pipe, cutting it, putting foam on the inside, and putting it around the connects of my cords. The connection of the cord to my laptop would also appreciate that.

I have a lovely pair of headphones with a nice microphone that probably won't get so much love anymore. It's tough to get onto a voice chat and all of a sudden in the middle of a perfectly normal conversation, a loud explosion of sound starts coming from the bad connection.
Poor birthday ginger.
As you could see, it would be really nice if my head phones worked better. It's ruining my day and other peoples day. Don't try and mention the wireless ones. I spent $50 on them, and all I can pick up on them is French Radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment