Friday, August 27, 2010

Stupid Stuff.

Do you ever notice how things always seem to disappear when you don't need them? For months they are just hanging around your room and you are always moving it from one shelf to another, and then when you need it, POOF! Its no longer in existence.

I am really sure that I am not the first person to cover this topic but this happens all the time. My question is, where does this shit go? There can not be a magical dimension that thrives on all the 'lost' objects that slips through peoples homes. Maybe there are trolls that have a stock in your brain so they know when you are going to look for something, so they can steal it before you get it. Maybe it makes them happy, maybe its their source of energy like in Monsters Inc.

I am not talking about petty trolls that steal your socks from the bloody laundry, I am talking about trolls that steal your school books when you need to return them, or steals your keys. My mother made an embarrassing large key with Winne the Pooh on it, so I wouldn't lose it. Guess who lost it.

Poof. It was gone. S of my L (Story of my life).

My grandmother used to tell me there was ghosts around that would take things when we needed them, and that is also a very good theory. I would really like to ask these trolls, or ghosts to please return my stuff; asap. I am the sort of person who has their stuff stolen by these trolls a lot, so I often give up, call it a lost cause, and deem it as lost. My mother generally finds it eventually but until then, it is lost. When I lose things, I get upset.

The trolls have stolen one out of my favorite pair of sock poi, so if the trolls read this, can I please have them back?

No comments:

Post a Comment