Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Veda is over.

So, I assume that most of the followers of my blog are traffic from my youtube page Corabubbles, and that is fine. But if you aren't traffic from my youtube page, you may or may not have notice that I have been doing VEDA, or vlog every day in August.

Last year when I first started my youtube channel, I considered to vlog every day. I was busting with ideas and I had to get them out, but I feared that if I made a video every day that no one would view my channel cause they would get annoyed by how often I popped up in their subscription box. But this month, I learned that my friends and followers were okay with me going on a journey like VEDA and it's something I've wanted to do since a year ago, and I did it.

As I finished recording my last VEDA video I felt like I was saying good bye to my subscribers, which is not how I wanted people to think. I won't be making videos every day, but I will be making them 1-2 times a week. That isn't so bad?

When I started this month, I considered the daily vloggers, the people who post videos everyday, without fear. But as I spent every day uploading, I noticed that there are a lot of 'big youtubers' that post almost every second day. I know its how they pay the bills, but does that mean you need to post a new video every day, spread out over 2 or even 3 channels? I am not judging these people, but as the month progressed I realized that a lot of youtubers seemed almost daily, or maybe my mind has just gone to mush.

Every time that I had a blog post to share I could just mention it in a video! But now I fear you guys won't get to see my blog posts, as many people aren't following or subscribed. So I made a forum you can join.


Just click the forum page and join me, so it won't be like I left you guys at all.

3 comments:

  1. I'll check it out.

    PS (Conact/links ?) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so there's BEDA, and then there's VEDA. Pretty cool ideas. Will check your site out.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Fickle Cattle.

    And Owen, it's been there for a bit. I don't have anywhere on the site where I am like 'Hi. I am a youtuber. Go sub.'

    ReplyDelete