Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Haha, No.

I was reading Timmy Boyles blog post about my self, here, and there was something that he said that made me do something that I realized I do a lot. 

His statement:

This girl rides a unicycle, twirls fire and can step through a tennis racket (un-strung, of course). Obviously, you’ll never see that in her writing…(however, you can watch it here) but information like that certainly gives you a strong personality assessment. One day, I hope she writes a blog while simultaneously doing all the above mentioned stunts (Hint. Hint. Coralie).
My reaction:


 I always do that, I always laugh, and then just stop suddenly and say no. As if I am completely aware of the joke and comedy that is happening, but I decide after a few moments that I have appreciated it long enough, and now I can reject it. I feel like a pretty bad person doing this but I do this all the time.

Yeah. I am pretty sure I am may be a bad person, but at least I am with terms with it. :)

1 comment: