Monday, September 6, 2010

La Manche


Today was my fathers birthday. We got up early to go for breakfast, and as we got into the car, full from our meals, I asked 'Dad, can we go for a drive?' He said later because he and my brother needed a hair cut. Fair enough. When I asked him if we could go for a drive, he asked 'Where?' I said the normal scenic place, a place you could drive to, get out, walk the trail, maybe see a whale, and drive back home. He wanted to go for an adventure.

By this point I had already invited Kaitlyn, although she wasn't keen on the idea of a 'walk' she only called me a douche and still got in the car when we went to pick her up. My camera was left at my friends house, so we went to Beccas, and as we were leaving we asked if she wanted to come. So finally we departed our city for the hours drive to go on our hike. All 4 of us, and my dog.

This was our sign. We had to walk 600m of uphill to get to this. The START.





We totally made this...








1 comment: